We have a second toilet!!! woo hoo!! The floor is done and the base cabinets are here and Ryan is beginning to build and install them. They look white but you won't see any of that except from the inside. They are from Ikea, but the doors, drawers, and shelves will be built out of bamboo. We finally figured out the exact configuration for them, so I can't wait to see them actually existing. It is good to feel like things are progressing again. Ryan says I should mention that the toilet is dual flush. That's right push the little button for #1 and the big'n for #2.
Monday, September 10, 2007
its our new commode
We have a second toilet!!! woo hoo!! The floor is done and the base cabinets are here and Ryan is beginning to build and install them. They look white but you won't see any of that except from the inside. They are from Ikea, but the doors, drawers, and shelves will be built out of bamboo. We finally figured out the exact configuration for them, so I can't wait to see them actually existing. It is good to feel like things are progressing again. Ryan says I should mention that the toilet is dual flush. That's right push the little button for #1 and the big'n for #2.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Post a Comment