
Today is Ryan's birthday (Happy Birthday Ryan) and I have absolutely no business blogging right now, there is cake to be made, a house to clean, and a field trip to be attended. BUT I am feeling inspired to write, right now. So I will attempt to make this quick.
Ryan took both kids to school this morning, first Ephraim and then stopped to get Salome. I thought they would jump in the car and head off. Apparently they had a little extra time, so in typical Papa fashion, I found Ryan playing follow the leader in the ice and snow. Guess who loves to be the leader of her Papa? Salome just got new shoes and I think they need testing as to how good their grip was. Anyways, it was so cute I went out in my flip-flops and morning clothes and flannel coat to get some pictures. My other motivator to go out in 20 degree weather with a camera was the ponytails in Salome's hair. I know that many girls have ponytails, but for Salome's whole life she has told no to ponytails. But this morning she asked for them, so I said sure and pretended that it was no big deal. But on the inside my heart was cheering,"Yay!!! Cute little girl ponytails!!" So I had to show them off too.

(ponytail shot)


1 comment:
Nothing like Daddy's and their little girls!! And the ponies are adorable!! Happy late birthday Ryan!
Post a Comment