When I was little I used to wonder "why would anyone want to watch me NOT know how to act!" But as parents it is so wonderful to see our kids doing ANYTHING! I totally get it now... And Ephraim was amazing! not even my kid either (: he is so grown up! I would be so proud if I were you!!(:
2 comments:
When I was little I used to wonder "why would anyone want to watch me NOT know how to act!"
But as parents it is so wonderful to see our kids doing ANYTHING! I totally get it now...
And Ephraim was amazing! not even my kid either (: he is so grown up! I would be so proud if I were you!!(:
Thanks so much for posting the video, Valerie. It made me feel closer - like I am not missing out on so much, even tho I am. We love you all!
Post a Comment