Sunday, March 6, 2011

master bath in progress

 Here are the aforementioned pictures of what the house.  Ryan has been lining the bathtub and wall with cedar and it looks so pretty.  I can't wait to see it finished.  The pictures are not great, but hopefully you can get the idea.  Floor tile is on order and the shower will eventually be glassed in.


ignore the stuff...

where the sinks will go 

the shower will go behind this wood wall

fancy radiator cover which is so much better than the old metal one

love the new window sill

final shade of blue, finally.
the happy builder, not so excited to get his pic taken

1 comment:

Devin and Tiffany said...

Love getting caught up on you and your post. Hate that I am doing it via blog and not in person! Love the bathroom, love the blue, love Salome, and love Ephraim's buildings. You are a fun mama! I must take notes!!!