Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Number 8

I just got an email from Ephraim's teacher that concluded with "He is SUCH and AWESOME child."   As a parent you got to love to hear that, but honestly he is.  Of course he is not perfect, who is?  But we are so proud of Ephraim.  He tries his best all the time, has such a great heart, loves to learn, teaches people all the time about all kinds of stuff and is full of energy.  Celebrating his birthday, was so fun, and I am glad we get to celebrate each other sometimes.  He had two parties, one with his friends, all of who he has known since he started elementary school, or from before.  It is fun getting to know these kids, they are all such good kids and friends.  I love how he has picked them to be his friends.  Hope we keep getting to have them in our lives.

light saber game (keep the balloon off the ground, or it will pop!)



light saber fruit skewers
R2D2, of course.

On Sunday, Ephraim's actual birthday we celebrated with family.  He was so excited about presents it was pretty fun to watch.









Lego sets were all built within two days and now he can't stop playing with them.  Thank you to all of you who made his birthday special.




1 comment:

Ryan said...

Such a great kid, wish he wasn't growing up so fast, but glad I get to watch it happen.